After reading this new blog post, you will have access to a great free tracking tool which will allow you to not only track traffic from your tweets but, you will also learn how to increase traffic to your business by implementing a quick daily routine.
It was quite a while ago when I first discovered this through a Google "Advertising Tips" Alert which took me to a great blog post. I can't remember who wrote it or the name of the blog so I can't refer it to you but that's okay since what I'm about to show you is as good or maybe even better.
Like I said, a long time has past since first discovering this but after taking a second look at it again just today, I now realize just how powerful "ClickToTweet" really is as a tracker and traffic builder.
Below is a screen shot of my stats from my members area from some Tweets I've posted on Twitter in the past and as recent as today.
- ClickToTweet creates a tracking link from your original business link which you are promoting.
- They will allow you to save and track up to 5 links for free or more if you want to pay a low monthly fee which is I believe just under $5.00.
- You can delete and change them anytime you like.
- You can tweet them directly from within your account on a daily basis which takes all of about 2 seconds.
- They also give you smart widgets for free which you can add to your blog or website like I've done below in this post.
- At the start of my day, I will tweet all the existing tweets which are saved in my ClickToTweet account exactly as they read.
- I will then create different variations of those tweets, add my ClickToTweet tracking link to them and tweet those out as well.
- I will then refresh the page every 5 minutes or so to see which variation of my tweets are working best which is like doing an A/B split test (Testing to see what works best.)
- Which ever works best, I will stick with and re-tweet again at my days end before logging off my PC.
More related articles to this post:
Top 5 Reasons Your Advertising Needs To Be Tracked and How To Do It.
How To Use Google Alerts, Linkedin & Pinterest To Find Top Trending Marketing Tips For Advertising Your Product, Affiliate Product Or Service - Bonus Images With Marketing Examples Included.
How to Create Rich Tweets by using Auto-Preview of Images and Videos