Friday, November 18, 2011

How To Get Buyers By Building Traffic To Your New Online Business. Part 2

Cliff-hangers are great aren't they?
Sorry to leave you hanging like that but, I wanted to give you some incentive to return.
lol
Thesaurus.com is the only tool you really need to write successfully on the Internet or anywhere else for that matter! Hope you didn't think I was going to show you some secret push button magic software or something of that nature.

The fact is that this is about the best tool I or probably any other writer has when creating articles, press releases or even great novels. It has a dictionary, shows synonyms (words meaning the same thing), antonyms (words meaning the opposite) and even gives you examples of these words being used in sentences. Just like when you were back in school. Remember those days?

Article Writing For Traffic.

You've probably heard this a thousand times before but, article writing for traffic and targeted buyers is to this day still one of the best forms of getting your business noticed Online. Although everyone talks about Ezine Articles as being the top ranked Ezine for driving traffic to your site, there are literally hundreds of others that you can post to. Just do a search on Google for "Ezines" and you will find them instantly.

Try to pick the ones with the most readers when selecting an Ezine and read the instructions they have for posting your articles before you start.

All you need to do is write one article, create different versions of it by using your Thesaurus to find synonyms and change about 1/3'rd of the words by picking different words for each article to change!

Although this too can be time consuming, it is much more worth the effort and will produce you more targeted buyers. After all, people reading your article probably found it by doing a search and are interested in your topic to begin with. This is another benefit of writing your own articles. Search engines love them because they are fresh content.

Last but not least, dot your i's cross your t's and always check your spelling!

Write To Your Audience Like They Are Your Best Friend. Not A Prospect.

When writing your articles, be sure to type it out as you would speak it to your best friend standing in the room with you. Be sincere and above all else, do not lie to sell your product or brand awareness. It's too easy to get caught and most liers do get caught eventually!

Deal with the facts of your business, only the facts and you will do just fine. Doesn't matter if it's an affiliate site here or your own. Treat your audience like you would like to be treated as a reader. You don't like hype or lies when reading do you?

Getting fresh live targeted buyers is actually easy once you learn how to put in practice the writing skills you develop as you learn.

In summary, writing is the best way to get real live targeted buyers to any website, Ezines will help get you noticed through article writing and a thesaurus is the tool of all tools for doing it properly!

But How Do Ezines Match Up In Comparison To Blogs For Targeted Buyers?
Guess we'll have to wait till later to find that out!
LOLOL


10 comments:

Harold Lamma said...

Maurice,
Another informative, and simple to use process to grow your online business! I especially like the cliff hanger part: It worked well on me!

Harold Lamma said...

Maurice,
Another quality Blog packed with advice and information. I can see why you're such a great success. Keep'em coming!

Brenda said...

Thanks for sharing Maurice. That is exactly what you have been telling us all the time. I guess we need to put the thoughts rolling around in our head down on paper and get them out. We could also be adding them in various forums where our signature corresponds with what the article is about.

Maurice Bernier said...

Thanks all of you for your comments and kind words!

I have noticed that some links are broken because certain commentors didn't follow the instructions above under the "Instructions - Allowable Links" tab at the top of this Blog.

I would suggest you re-post using the instructions above before I have to delete them!
Broken links affect a blog in a bad way which I can't have here.

I will give you till tomorrow to get this done before taking action. Sorry if this offends you but it can't be helped for the sake of the quality I am trying to create!

Maurice Bernier

Robert Heiner said...

Thank you for a great two part post. It was just what I needed.

Harold Lamma said...

I enjoyed this article so much Maurice, that I had to link it to my new Blog. I hope you don't mind If I do some free advertising for you?

I also hope you don't mind, if I also put a link on my new Blogsite with some of your Articles that you have written?

Maurice said...

Hi Robert,
Good to see you participating here!

Posting information that can help people get started with their businesses is what this blog is all about and there will be more coming so please visit frequently.

Maurice said...

Thanks for your support Harold and yes you can feel free to link back to my articles from your blog. In fact if you can put the RSS feed from this blog on yours, your blog will update with my articles automatically!

Let me know by responding here if you need help doing this or just respond to keep the conversation going if you like. lol

Work From Home said...

What a beautiful article!

After reading your first part and submitting my comment, I came to this article. I can understand why it is titled with "part 2" as it really complements what you have presented in your article "How Do Ezines Match Up In Comparison To Blogs For Targeted Buyers".

You are really giving some useful tips for writing good articles, not only about the value of using a thesaurus but also about the purpose of writing and the attitude towards the reader!

As always, I enjoy reading your updates because they inspire me...

Readers of your blog should really check out The Power of One Income 4 Life and join for free as there is even much more value there - and I know it because I am a paid member.

Thanks,

and make it a great day!
HPS

Blue Designs Architects said...

Thanks Maurice, I am finding your blog very helpful. I've got some interesting articles on our website http://www.bluedesigns.org on getting your house plans approved etc. etc. I have been submitting articles to various ezines and article directories and found this site to be very helpful - http://www.freearticlesubmission.org/directories.php