Friday, November 11, 2011

How To Get Buyers By Building Traffic To Your New Online Business.


Getting targeted traffic & buyers for your business.
Do you know how?

If you're choosing to take the route of promoting products through affiliate sites such as Clickbank, they will provide you with plenty of promotion tools to get the word out but, all you will get for knowledge on building traffic (9 out of 10 times) is a list of surf exchanges, safelists, or text ad exchanges to join. My opinion on these is that they are way to outdated for the Internet as it is today. They do work but the time you will have to spend on surfs to get 1 signup in my honest opinion, is definitely not worth it. Not to mention that they can become very addictive!
I classify safelists in the same category but with the big difference being on time spent. It will probably take you half the time to join 10 safelists and put an add out than it takes to get 1 signup from a surf exchange. The only problem with safelists is that you will be very lucky if anyone actually clicks on your ad. 

Text ad exchanges don't have much more to offer than any of the two mentioned above but, I do feel they perform a little better for the time spent. The bottom line on all 3 is this. Any contact you make as a potential prospect or customer using these methods are all out to sell you something. With these types of contacts, what do you think your odds are that they will buy from you?
My experience has shown me that it's about 1 in 20,000 if not more!

A good affiliate program will not only provide you with all the tools necessary to promote your business but, they will also show you how to use those tools and provide you with good clear instructions on how to drive targeted buyers to your affiliate website. If the program you've chosen as an affiliate doesn't provide this, my very strong advice to you is; Leave It Now While Your Wallet's Still Full.

Go ahead and do a search on Google for the term "Affiliate Programs" to find another but, beware of the millions that are just like the one you just left !

So what are the best ways to get targeted traffic & buyers to your new online business?

Here it is in one huge nutshell:

WRITING !
That's exactly all you need to do and there are literally 100's if not thousands of tools to help you do it. Whoah! Wait just a minute here horsey! Hundreds of 1,000's is more like the real number here.

GOD, please spank me now!
lol

Okay I get it. Now you're saying:
But I'm not a good writer!

And I'm saying:

Wah! Wah! Wah! Close your browser you 
big fricken whiner!
Are you in business to make money or not?
Are you capable of learning or what?
If I give you just one "Free tool" that will make you an excellent writer for your business success, will you learn to use it?

Well alrighty then here it is:

To Be Continued Next Week ..... 


lolol,

Please leave your comment below.

11 comments:

ElectricHman said...

Thanks for the cliff hanger Maurice!

Maurice said...

You're very welcome ElectricHman!

At least you can't fall off this one.
lol

Althea Molette said...

I agree about surf exchanges, they are time consuming and boredom overwhelms me with them. Writing is a technique I'll haven't tried yet, I'll have to give it a shot.

Althea Molette

Maurice said...

Test!

Kat said...

Can't wait to read the next installment! Great learning here!

Malcolm said...

Ah! Maurice - you teaser!

Like many, I've clicked till I'm blue in the face on tens of SE's and SL's to get the rare lead.

(I still 'do it', but pay a company - who spread my link(s) over 50+ surf exchanges and safelists. A F5M Silver signup came this way this weekend.)

Of course, one very good 'free tool' is to make your own promotional blog like the one we are all reading here... Include links pointing to your business splash page.

Looking forward to the next installment...

John Kielec said...

Greetings!

Good work Moe, valuable information and thanks for offering advertising that can give us extra exposure.

Maurice said...

Hi Malcolm!

i'm very glad to hear of your success with the SE's and Safelists. What you are doing is better known as outsourcing (Paying someone else to do the work for you!).

As long as it works, do or try anything is my motto. Just the time you are saving by doing this could very well be worth the money you spend.

All I can suggest at this point is that you keep a close eye on your money spent for outsourcing versus the money earned to do so. Better known as ROI (Return on investment!)

My whole hearted congratulations go out to you for your efforts and plan for success!

Maurice

Maurice said...

Thanks John,

We have come a long way together since starting online in 1989 and; I guess together we have finally figured out how to deliver honestly to people throughout the world searching for the dream that we both can provide!

Maurice

Hank van den Berghe said...

Thanks, Maurice, for the heads up on SEs and SLs. I'm still new to IM and have signed up to 35+ including TEs (as per advice from others), spent a heap of time and money with little to show (here's thinking I was being smart, working hard!). Looking forward to your next installment. Writing, eh?

Donald Foster said...

Hi Maurice,
As always I enjoyed and agreed with your Readings, and I also became a verified Affiliate 2 weeks ago and placed two free , plus one Paid AD
with AdlandPro . And , yes I still enjoy my Membership there , and visit most days.

Donald Foster 375575
F5M fossie09